Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dazzle Fast Cards

I know some of you may be very into creating paper cards. You likely have a room full of supplies, already perfected the art, and you may strive with each card to top the creativity of the last one. For other individuals it can often be a daunting task to create your own ideas, gather supplies, and find the time to actually make the cards.

I am very into shortcuts for simple but unique cards. I was at Michael's this week browsing their dollar section...because I can never resist. I found these cute cards with shoes on them and a pack of felt jeweled flowers. An idea was born.

I used a tape runner (glue would obviously work too) and attached the flowers to the shoes. I found some stickers with useful sayings and added them as well. For $2 I created these cuties.



I know you may not be able to find the exact same cards and flowers but I hope you can learn from the concept. Just adding a little three dimensional aspect to pre-made cards can make the world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...