Friday, May 13, 2011

Child Kitchen

I have seen a ton of individuals post adorable kitchens for little girls. However, I have two boys and they love to pretend as well. No...masculine kitchens are not as cute but they are just as much fun.


Just remember, almost anything can be turned into a kitchen. The original shell of this kitchen was a little vanity/doll toy my grandpa built for me when I was a little girl. Thank goodness my mom saves all kinds of treasures. I found an old faucet at a garage sale for $3 and pulled a silver bowl out of our camper.

My husband assisted me in drilling two holes for the faucet. I then traced around the bowl and decreased the size of the circle by 1/4".


It is always nice to have a helper.
  My husband and I both worked with a jigsaw to cut out the hole for the sink (bowl),


The minute we finished the product my son declared he needed to wash his hands. The kitchen was an obvious instant hit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...