Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Everyone can use a few more simple suggestions for Mother's Day Gifts. Especially easy last minute gift ideas. Here are a few of my favorites...



Have your child decorate a glass vase with Crayola's window markers. They can draw any picture they desire and it will erase whenever Mom is ready to have a classic clear vase.


I love these unique markers by Crayola.
Another quick idea is a hand or foot print rock. Just press your child's hand in an inkpad and apply carefully to a rock of your choice. I like to write the child's name and date. The rock can then be sealed with something such as polyurethane and be added to a garden or patio. This is a fun annual gift that is practically free.



Grandma's love to have their grandkids celebrate Mother's Day as well. They are also mom's of course! I found this sweet poem I adore. I printed it on scrapbook paper and decoupaged it to a wooden plaque (painted black).



I also like the idea of buying a plain apron from the store and putting the kids to work with some fabric markers.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Every mom is special in some way because you would not be here without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...