Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spooktacular Jokes for Dinner

I quickly discovered that my kids really love dinner table activities and games. I enjoy that they are willing to sit at the dinner table with their Dad and me and eat and talk. I plan to continue this habit. My oldest is four, and he is recently appreciating the humor of jokes. He loves it when he can understand the punch line. I looked around for some easy to understand Halloween themed jokes and found these great Halloween Jokes for Kids. I copied a ton of these great ideas and printed them out, folded them up, and put them in this cute jar.

 
  
Here are a few fun examples...
 
What did the skeleton order for dinner?
Spare ribs 
What do goblins mail home on vacation?
Ghost Cards
 
What do baby ghosts wear on their feet?
Boo-ties!
What is a ghosts favorite piece of clothing?
Boo-Jeans
 Who did the ghost invite to his party?
Anyone he could dig up


This project did not cost me a dime. It was all made with supplies I already had at home. Cheap projects are the best!

Supplies:

Jar ( I used an old glass salsa jar)
Scrap book paper
Fake spider
Printed Jokes

I tried out the jar at dinner tonight. My boys were so anxious to finish their meal just to get to the jokes!! The jokes would be fun in lunch boxes for kids that can already read. We will have to wait another two years for that at our house.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable idea!!! I love it so much. You're brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...