Monday, December 10, 2012

Repurpose Placemat to Clutch Purse

How are your holidays going? All of our decorations are up and I am over 75% done wrapping gifts. This is officially the most ahead I have ever been. Normally I am still wrapping the night before Christmas. I just thought I would share this quick tip. I was headed to a gift exchange, and I was desperate for some gift wrap. We don't live close to many stores so I dug through my supplies. I found this placemat that no longer had its mates. I folded it up in the shape of a clutch purse. I sewed the two sides leaving the flap open. I quickly attached a little snap...and Voila... a cute little bag or clutch purse for wrapping. I wrapped my present inside and off we went.


 
The funniest part, was everyone loved it so much, they asked where I bought it. Cracking up I told them my desperate gift wrapping story. Who knew it would be such a hit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...