Friday, August 9, 2013

Thai Peanut Stir Fry

Less then 5 weeks until my due date!!! I can't wait. Our little girl will be here soon enough to add to our family of two crazy boys. I have been on bed rest now for two weeks but I cheat just enough to keep sane. I hope to sneak out tonight and take my boys to see the movie Planes. A family night at the movies is just what the doctor ordered. Plus, it is 103 degrees in Texas today, and the camper we are currently living in just can't seem to keep up. I think movie theatres are some of the coolest entertainment venues around.

On to a yummy and fast recipe for Thai Peanut Stir Fry. I wish I could say it is as tasty as some of the delectable food my son and I ate while in Thailand last year, but as a Thai chef, I have a long way to go. The whole family enjoyed it though!

Sauce:
2 tbsp creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp ground Ginger
cayenne pepper

 
Directions:
 
1. Steam a nice blend of frozen Asian vegetables.
 
2. Cook a beef of your choice.
 
3. Steam some white rice. ( I always use a rice cooker because I think it is sooo much better that way)
 
4. Layer your rice, vegetables, beef, and don't forget some peanuts. Add your sauce on top and blend well.
 
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...